Hello and welcome to my blog post for Colour INKspiration #103
The crew have a stunning colour palette for this challenge as you will see in the inspiration image below. This challenges image was chosen by crew member and friend Cheryl Miller. We have the very talented Karen Hadler joining us as the guest designer for this challenge. Make sure that you head to our Facebook page to check out the crews projects and Karen Hadlers too!
I have chosen to create a Thank You card for this challenge using the Garden Wishes stamp set and the Tailor Made Tags Dies.
- Start with a Basic White card base measuring 21cm x 14.9cm scored and folded in half
- Cut a piece of the Bumblebee Designer Series Paper from the Pansy Petals DSP to measure 10cm x 14.3cm. Glue this to the card base front
- Cut a piece of Basic White card stock to measure 9.7cm x 14cm and emboss t with the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder. Glue this to the card base
- Using the Tailor Made Tags Dies cut one tag from the DSP and one from a Piece of Basic White card stock
- On a piece of Basic White card stock stamp the floral image. Ink up the stem in Evening Evergreen ink and the flower in Bumblebee ink. Use the solid image of the flower to fill the flower with stamped off Pale Papaya ink. Colour the stem and leaves in using Soft Succulent Stampin' Blends. Die cut this image then secure it to the Basic White Tag
- Take a length of the Bumblebee Gingham Trim snf tie it at the top of both tags. Tie a length of the Wire Baker's Twine in a bow at the base of the ribbon near the knot
- Place the DSP tag behind the Basic White tag with the flower on it and separating them slightly secure them to the card base using Dimensional's
- Stamp the sentiment in Evening Evergreen ink on a piece of Basic White card stock and use your trimmer to create a rectangle and secure to the card using Dimensional's
I hope you like my project for this challenge and thank you for stopping by my blog today!