Hello and welcome to another fun Colour INKspiration Challenge.
We have a fabulous colour palette for this challenge and isn't the inspiration photo gorgeous. We had Freesias growing up our driveway in the home I grew up in and always found their shape and colours interesting. She inspiration photo, chosen by crew member Jan Clothier, shows a Freesia matching our new Fresh Freesia In Colour.
I have loved creating lots of Peach cards with the Sweet as a Peach Bundle
and decided to use the pretty floral images from the bundle for this card.
- Start with a Very Vanilla card base measuring 21cm x 14.9cm scored and folded in half
- Cut another piece of Very Vanilla card stock to measure 10cm x 14.3cm.
- Cut another piece of Very Vanilla card stock to measure 9.7 x 14cm. Emboss this piece with the Brick and Mortar 3D Embossing Folder. Glue to the smaller matt layer and then glue to the card front
- Stamp the leaves in Old Olive on a piece of Very Vanilla card stock and die cut using a tag from the Tailored Tags Dies
- Stamp the flowers in Fresh Freesia on a piece of Very Vanilla card stock and die cut using the coordinating dies. Secure them to the leaves on the tag using dimensionals.
- Use your Mango Melody stamp pad ink to colour a piece of Very Vanilla card stock. Die cut the flower centres and adhere to the flower centres using glue
- Stamp the sentiment from the Sweet as a Peach stamp set in Versamark™ ink on Basic Black card stock then sprinkle White Embossing Powder over the top and set with the Heat Tool. Trim this sentiment into two rectangle shapes with paper snips and secure to the left hand side of the tag with dimensionals
- Cut a length of the white crinkled seam binding ribbon and colour with Fresh Freesia Stampin' Blends. Tie this in a bow to the top of the tag
- secure the tag to the left hand side of the Brick and Mortar embossed layer
- Secure a sweet Bumblebee Trinket to the top of the tag using a Glue Dot
Make sure you check out the Colour INKspiration Challenges page on Facebook.
Thanks for visiting my blog today. I appreciate it.
Hope you are staying well and having a creative day wherever you are.