Hello and welcome to another fun Around the World on Wednesday Blog Hop!
This months theme is CASe a Team Member. Here is a photo of the team and we are from all over the world!
You may have come from my dear friend Jan Clothier who has CASed me. I cannot wait to see what she has CASed. She is such a wonderfully creative lady whose work I love.
I am CASeing the very lovely and talented Rochelle Laird-Smith. Such an honour to be casing her for this challenge as I love her projects. There were so many of her creations that I could have chosen and I decided to CASe her.
Here is the card I am CASeing from Rochelle.
Here is my CASed version of Rochelle's beautiful card.
- Start with a Calypso Coral card base measuring 21cm x 14.9cm scored and folded in half
- Cut a piece of Basic White card stock to measure 10cm x 14.3cm. Glue this to the card base
- Cut a piece of the spotty You're a Peach Designer Series Paper to measure 9.7cm x 14cm. Glue this to the card base on top of the Basic White layer
- Locate two of the layering circle dies. A scallop circle and then a plain circle that is slightly smaller than the scallop circle. Die cut a piece of the Basic White card stock using a scalloped circle die. Then die cut a plain circle using the striped DSP. Glue these together then adhere to the card base with Dimensional's
- Stamp the leaves in Pear Pizzaz ink on Basic White Card stock and die cut with the coordinating die.
- Ink up the peaches using Petal Pink ink then use a sponge dauber and Calypso Coral ink to lightly sponge one edge od all the peaches. Use the coordinating die cut to cut out the peaches
- Die cut two stitched rectangles in Basic White and Calypso Coral card stock. Stamp the sentiment on the Basic White rectangle Calypso Coral ink. Then use the stitched lines to trim down the sentiment and glue to the larger rectangle. Adhere this sentiment layer to the left hand side of the scallop circle using DImensional's
- Secure the leaves and peaches to the striped circle using Dimensional's
- Tie a length of the Petal Pink Organdy Striped Ribbon in a knot. Use glue dots to secure this to the right hand side of the scalloped circle. Tie a length of the White Twine in a double bow and secure to the top of the Petal Pink Organdy Striped Ribbon using a glue dot
- Place three of the Calypso Coral sequins around the peaches image and sentiment. See below
Make sure that you head over to Rochelle's blog now for some amazing inspiration and to see who she is CASeing for this challenge. Click on the Next Blog Button below.
I am looking forward to hopping around this month!
Thank you so much for stopping by today.
You are appreciated.