Hello and welcome to the July Stampers Showcase Blog Hop. The crew have some amazing new projects to share with you this month as we are showcasing projects created with new products that are available in the new Mini Catalogue available to customers from 3 August. I am excited to announce that we are also having second Sale-A Bration from 3 August until 30 September! How amazing is that and the Free items are just sensational!
For this months theme I have created a card and coordinating tag using the fun Whimsy & Wonder Suite. I am loving the gorgeous colour palette in the DSP, wait until you see it!
Here is the card and the coordinating tag. Such beautiful colours for a fun Christmas!
- For the card start with a Mint Macaron Card base measuring 21cm x 14.9cm scored and folded in half
- Cut another piece of Mint Macaron card stock to measure 10cm x 14.3cm for a matt layer
- Cut a piece of the Mint Macaron Whimsy and Wonder Specialty Designer Series Paper to measure 9.7cm x 14cm and glue this to the matt layer
- Cut a piece of Mint Macaron card stock to measure 6.8cm x 10.4cm
- Cut a piece of Basic White card stock to measure 6.5cm x 10.1cm and glue this to the Mint Macaron 6.8cm x 10.4cm piece of card stock
- Stamp the Christmas tree in Mossy Meadow ink on a piece of Mint Macaron card stock. Die cut using coordinating die
- Die cut the Baubles and Star from Polished Pink card stock using the dies from the Christmas Tree Dies and glue to the tree. Use dimensionals to pop the tree up one the Basic White layer
- Stamp the sentiment from the Whimsical Trees stamp set in Versamark™ ink on Polished Pink card stock then sprinkle White Embossing Powder over the top and set with the Heat Tool. Trim this sentiment into a banner shape with paper snips and secure to the top of the tree with dimensional
- Tie two lengths of twine around the bottom third of the Mint Macaron DSP layer and secure at the back using Seal+. Tie another length of twine in a double bow and secure to the right hand side of the card using Glue Dot
- Secure the Christmas tree layer to the front of the card using dimesional
- For the Tag I have stamped the tree in Mint Macaron ink and the sentiment in Polished Pink ink on Basic White card stock. I cut another star from the Polished Pink card stock and glued it to the tree top. I die cut this using one of the largest Tailor made tags. I also die cut a piece of the Mint Macaron DSP using the same size die. I then tied them together at the top with a double length of the White Baker's Twine
Next up is the lovely and talented Jo Blackman.
Please click on the next button below to continue to hop around to see the crews amazing creations.
Many thanks for visiting my blog today. You are appreciated!
Have a crafty week and stay well friends.