Hello and welcome to my blog post fr Colour INKspiration #98!
The crew have some gorgeous projects to share with you for this challenge. Have a look at the beautiful inspiration photo chosen by crew member Jan Clothier. I love this image and it was fun to decide which stamp set to use with this challenges colour palette. It is a stunning image!
The crew would love you to join us and play along with the challenge colours!
It's so easy. Firstly, get some INKspiration by checking out all of the creations of the Colour INKspiration Crew in the challenge album on our Facebook page. Then you have 12 days from today to make and upload your creation to the Facebook Colour INKspiration Group. You don't have to have a blog to participate but if you do you can link back to your post. Make sure you use all of the challenge colours. You can also use neutrals such as Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Sahara Sand and Basic Black as well as Metallics.
Not a member of the Colour INKspiration Facebook group yet? Just click here and ask to join Colour INKspiration, add the group to your favourites and share it with your crafty friends so they can join in the fun too. Make sure that you answer the joining questions. We can't wait to see what you create with these gorgeous colours.
For this challenge I have used the stunning Hand Penned Petals stamp set coming soon in the new Annual Catalogue. The catalogue goes live on May 4. If you would like a copy and don't have a demonstrator make sure you get in touch, If you are a customer of mine I have a copy for you.
- Start with a Tray Granite card base measuring 21cmx 14.9cm scored and folded in half
- Cut a piece of Gray Granite card stock to measure 10.2cm x 14.5cm
- Cut a piece of Basic White card stock to measure 10cm x 14.3cm
- On the piece of Basic White card stock stamp the floral image twice in Memento™Tuxedo Black ink in the top left corner and the bottom right corner
- Stamp the images that fill outlined image in ink colours as shown in photo of card. I coloured the stems in Pear Pizazz using the Pear Pizazz Stampin' Write Marker
- Glue the stamped layer to the Gray Granite piece measuring 10.2cm x 14.5cm
- Run two strands of the Gray Granite Bakers Twine (Available in the new catalogue) around the bottom third of image and secure at the back with Stampin' Seal +
- Pop these layers up using Dimensionals and adhere to the card base
- Stamp the sentiment on a small piece of Gray Granite card stock in Versamark™ ink, sprinkle with white embossing powder and set with the heat tool. Trim down to create a rectangle with your paper trimmer and secure to the left hand side of the twine using Dimensionals
- I have completed my card by placing three Magenta Madness 2020-2022 In Colour Enamel Dots around the flowers. (These dots are retiring at the end of the month)
Many thanks for visiting my blog post today.