Hello and welcome to the Stampers Showcase Blog Hop for April 2021!
This month we are showcasing products from the new Annual Catalogue. As a perk of being a demonstrator we are able to pre-order selected products before the new catalogue goes live. You are absolutely going to love all the new products the crew are going to use for their projects this month and the new catalogue is going live on May 4 2021. So, make sure you have everything on your list in the current catalogue before it finishes.
I couldn't go past these sweet Puffins from the Party Puffin stamp set available to pre-order. These fun little critters are so easy to work with and just need a little colour to make them come to life.
- Start with a Pool Party Card base measuring 21cm x 14.9cm scored and folded in half
- Cut a piece of Pool Party card stock to measure 9cm x 13.3cm and stamp the candle images in Pool Party ink across the centre with the card stock in landscape position
- Stamp the two Puffins and the cake in Memento™Tuxedo Black Ink on Basic White card stock and colour all three with Stampin' Blends - listed below in products. Fussy cut all three images out with paper snips
- Use dimensionals to place these images over the top of the stamped candles
- Stamp the sentiment in Versamark™ink, sprinkle on White Stampin' Emboss Powder and set with the heat tool. Die cut with a Stitched Rectangle die and use dimensionals to adhere to the right hand side of the card
- Use dimensionals to adhere the sentiment to the top layer of the card to the card base
This card was so very easy to create and you could colour in with Stampin' Blends, Watercolour Pencils or Stampin' Write Markers. I hope you like my fun card for this months theme. There are some amazing new products in the new Annual Catalogue.
Next up on this months hop is the very talented Susan Simpson. She will have something amazing to share with you. Please click on the next button below to go to her blog post.
Many thanks for stopping by today!
I hope you have great week 😊