The crew have some amazing projects to share with you this challenge. We.
would love for you to join us by creating for a challenge!
It's so easy. Firstly, get some INKspiration by checking out all of the creations of the Colour INKspiration Crew in the challenge album on our Facebook page. Then you have 12 days from today to make and upload your creation to the Facebook Colour INKspiration Group. You don't have to have a blog to participate but if you do you can link back to your post. Make sure you use all of the challenge colours. You can also use neutrals such as Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Sahara Sand and Basic Black as well as Metallics.
Not a member of the Colour INKspiration Facebook group yet? Just click here and ask to join Colour INKspiration, add the group to your favourites and share it with your crafty friends so they can join in the fun too. Make sure that you answer the joining questions. We can't wait to see what you create with these gorgeous colours.
How beautiful is our inspiration photo this month chosen by fellow crew member and friend Denita.
This is a photo taken by one of Denita's friends Phil Winterton. Phil is a Kiama based photographer who has his amazing photos displayed in a gallery in the NSW coastal town of Kiama. Kiama is a gorgeous town with magical beaches and so much to do and see! Pop into Phils studio to see his fabulous photos!
I want to create a little girls card and chose the fun Hey Girlfriend stamp set and the sweet little dog and balloon for my card. The sentiment is die cut with the Playful Alphabet Dies. I hope you like it!
- Start with a Crushed Curry Card Base measuring 21cm x 14cm
- Cut another piece of Crushed Curry card stock to measure 10cm x 13.5cm
- Cut a Piece of Basic White card stock to measure 9.8cmx 13.3cm. Run this through the Cut
& Emboss Machine with the second largest Stitched With Whimsy Die to create the sweet stitching. Glue this to the Crushed Curry Matt layer. Then pop these layers up on the card front using dimensions
- On a piece of Basic White card stock measuring 21cm x 4cm use your Stampin Blends to colour the piece in stripes as shown in photo below. Die cut the happy birthday sentiment using the Playful Alphabet Dies and glue to the Basic White stitched layer with glue
- Stamp the dog and balloon from the Hey Girlfriend stamp set on Memento™ink on Basic White card stock. Colour the dog with Crumb Cake Stampin' Blends and use the sponge dauber to colour the balloon in Crushed Curry. Fussy cut these images out and use mini dimensionals to adhere to the right hand side of the sentiment
- Secure three of the Calypso Coral Sequins from the Artistry Blooms Sequins to the card front