Hello and welcome to this months Stamping INKspirations Bog Hop!
Each month this amazing blog hop group create some beautiful projects to inspire your creativity. We are from all corners of the globe and love to get together to create with a theme.
This months theme is Birthdays. Everyone loves to receive Birthday cards and it is so important at the moment during the pandemic to connect with others. I love to create my own special cards and post them.
This month I have created a card using the fun Sweet Ice Cream Bundle. I love this bundle and have fun deciding what flavours my ice cream or ice block will be using my gorgeous Stampin' Up!® inks. This time I think it is Strawberry Ice Cream with pink sprinkles....I can almost taste it!
- Start with a Petal Pink card base measuring 21cm x 14.9cm scored and folded in half
- Cut another piece of Peta Pink card stock to measure 10cm x 14.3cm
- Use the spotted Basic Pattern Decorative mask, Calypso Coral ink and your Blending Brush to create the spotted pattern on the 10cm x 14.3cm piece of Petal Pink card stock
- Die cut the second smallest Stitched Circle Shape in Basic White card stock
- Stamp the Ice Cream in Petal Pink ink and the Cone in Sahara Sand Ink. Punch out with the Ice Cream builder Punch. Stamp the sprinkles in Calypso Coral on the Ice Cream and the Cone markings in Crumb Cake ink
- Pop the Ice Cream up on dimensionals and adhere to the stitched circle shape
- Secure two lengths of White Bakers Tine around the top third of the spotted layer and secure at the back with Tear n Tape
- Adhere the spotted layer with dimensionals to the card base
- Pop the Stitched Circle up on dimensionals and adhere to the top of the twine
- Tie another piece of the twine in a bow an secure to the left hand side of the stitched circle
- On a piece of Basic Black card stock stamp the sentiments from the Many Messages stamp set in Versamark™. Sprinkle with white embossing powder and set with the heat tool. Die cut with the coordinating Messages Die. Adhere the sentiment using dimensionals
I really enjoyed creating with this fun stamp set. I enjoyed creating the spotted background with the mask too! I need to do that more often.
Next up on our blog hop this month is the very talented Alejandra Gomez.
Make sure you click on the next button below to keep hopping around to everyones blog post for some amazing projects.
Thank you so much for stopping by today. You are appreciated.
Have a creative week!