Hello and welcome to my post for the Stampers Showcase Blog Hop.
This month we are showcasing products from the 2020 Annual Catalogue.
Well....it was tough to decide what to create for this challenge as I have a few new products to choose from. I settled on creating with the stunning Whale of a Time Suite. My card was created with the beautiful Whale of a Time 6"x6" Designer Series Paper and Whale Done Bundle. I love how fresh and bright the card turned out. It came together very quickly too!
- Start with a Just Jade card base measuring 21cm x 14.9cm scored and folded in half.
- Cut another piece of Just Jade card stock to measure 10.2cm x 14.6cm for the matt.
- Cut the Whale of a Time Designer Series Paper with the crabs along the bottom to measure 10cm x 14.4cm. Glue this to the matt layer and allow to dry.
- Stamp the school of fish from the Whale Done stamp set in Just Jade ink on the piece of DSP.
- Then stamp the sentiment in Just Jade.
- Stamp the air bubbles for the Turtle in Pacific Point.
- Cut the pretty blue Turtle from the Turtle Designer Series Paper using paper snips. Using Dimensionals adhere the Turtle so that it looks like air bubbles are coming from its mouth.
- Using glue adhere three of the Flirty Flamingo Shells from the Whale of a Time sequins to the sea bed on the right side of the card.
- Use dimensionals to place the card front up on the card base.
Thank you so much for visiting my post for this months Stampers Showcase Blog Hop!
Make sure you click on the next button to go to the lovely and talented Jessica Brigden's post for her amazing creation!
Hope you are finding ways to be creative this week and you and your families are well!