Hello and welcome to my blog post for Colour INKspiration #80!
Another gorgeous inspiration photo for this challenge.
I have had the Forever Fern Bundle for just over a week now and wanted to use it for this challenge. The distinctive stamps in this set are stunning but I have decided to limit my stamping as the leaf flourishes in the Forever Flourishing Die bundles are equally as stunning.
- Start with a Crumb Cake card base measuring 21cm x 10.5cm scored and folded in half.
- Cut a piece of Whisper White card stock to measure 10.cm x 14.2cm for your matt layer.
- Then cut another piece of Whisper White to measure 14.2cm x 4.5cm. Run this piece through your die cutting machine using the Greenery Embossing Folder.
- Adhere a 14.2cm piece of Purple Posy Scalloped Ribbon trim along one side of the embossed piece with Tear & Tape.
- Glue this to the Whisper White matt layer and then to the card base.
- Stamp the bud image in Rococo Rose ink and the Sentiment in Crumb Cake on Whisper White card stock.
- Die cut the Rococo Rose bud with the coordinating die.
- Die cut the sentiment with a layering circle die. Then cut the next size up scalloped circle in Whisper White. Use dimensionals to pop the sentiment layer up on the scalloped circle piece.
- Die cut the leaf images in Soft Sea Foam card stock.
- Die cut the Purple Posy card stock using what I think is more bud images strung together. Cut this piece into three separate pieces.
- Using glue dots adhere the leaves and flora to the left hand side of the card.
- Using dimensionals adhere the sentiment layer to the top of the leaves and flora layer.
Thank you for visiting my blog today!
You are appreciated.
Have a good week and stay well!