Hello and thank you for looking at my post for Colour INKspiration #81.
This challenge we are using one of the amazing new In Colours' in our colour palette.
Cinnamon Cider is a beautiful, rich and complementary colour for you to include in any of your projects. I was excited to use it for this challenge. Have a look at the beautiful inspiration photo too! Perfectly complementing our Australian Winter. I have to say that in my part of the world we are having a mild winter with gorgeous sunshine most days.
For this challenge I have used the stunning Tasteful Touches Bundle.
The images in this stamp set will enable you to create the most beautiful cards and other paper creations with gorgeous results every single time.
- Start with a Cinnamon Cider card base measuring 21cm x 14.9cm scored and folded in half.
- Cut another piece of Cinnamon Cider card stock to measure 10.2cm x 14.6cm for a matt layer.
- Cut piece of Whisper White card stock to measure 10cm x 14.4cm.
- Stamp the branch images in Cinnamon Cider on the Whisper White piece of card stock so that they will sit behind the flowers and sentiment. I have stamped mine three times.
- Stamp the square graphic images in stamped off Crumb Cake around the brach images so that some of the squares can be seen around the flowers and sentiment.
- On a scrap piece of Whisper White card stock stamp the 2 flowers in Real Red ink and colour them in with Real Red ink and a Blender Pen.
- Fussy cut both the flowers with your paper snips. Glue them onto your stamped Whisper White card stock so that they will sit behind the sentiment layer.
- Cut a 11cm piece of Cinnamon Cider Ribbon and secure to the middle of the stamped images with Tear and Tape at the back of the Whisper White card stock.
- On another piece of Cinnamon Cider card stock stamp the sentiment in Versamark™ink, sprinkle with White Stampin' Emboss Powder and set with the Heat Tool.
- Die cut the sentiment with the coordinating Tasteful Labels die.
- Pop this sentiment up in the centre of the stamped images using Dimensionals.
- Tie a piece of the Linen Thread in a bow to the left of the sentiment layer.
- Glue the Whisper White layer to the Cinnamon Cider matt layer then pop these layers up on Dimensionals when adhering to the Cinnamon Cider card base.
Thank you for visiting my blog today. You are appreciated!
I hope you are having a good week and are able to spend some time being creative.
If you live in Australia and would like an Annual Catalogue and don't already have a demonstrator please get in touch. I will get one posted or delivered to you. If you are interested in learning how to create cards please get in touch and I will be happy to help as well.