Hello and welcome to my June blog post for Kylie's Demonstrator Training Program Monthly Team Blog Hop!
For todays hop I have used the very versatile Timeless Tropical and the Sailing Home Stamp Sets to create a beautiful scene. We all are thinking of being somewhere on holiday given the current restrictions due to the global pandemic. I know I am!!
- Start with a Pacific Point card base measuring 21cm x 14.9cm scored and folded in half.
- Cut a Basic Black pice of card stock to measure 10cm x 14.4cm for a mat layer. Then cut a piece of whisper White to measure 9.4cm x 13.8cm.
- Using the Circle Layer Dies cut a sticky note out using the smallest die. Make sure that some of the sticky is part of the circle.
- Use this to mask the part of the Whisper White card stock where you would like the moon to be located and secure it to the Whisper White card stock.
- Using the Whisper White card stock and sponge brayers create the background by brayering the Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Gorgeous Grape then Night of Navy in that order and blending each colour into the one above. Once complete remove the moon mask sticky note.
- Stamp the palm trees and birds in Memento™ Tuxedo Black. If you don't have the bird stamp you could easily draw them in using a black fine marker.
- Glue this layer to the mat Basic Black layer and then tot the card base. Set aside to dry.
- Stamp the sentiment on a piece of Basic Black card stock using Versamark™ ink. Sprinkle with the White Embossing Powder and set with the heat tool. Fussy cut the sentiment with your paper snips.
- Use mini dimensionals to secure to the card front.
Thank you so much for visiting my blog today!
Make sure that you click on the links below to check out every participants amazing creation for the hop this month. You will feel so inspired to create!