Hello and welcome to Colour INKspiration #139.
The colour palette for this challenge are some of my all time favourite colours together.
How beautiful is the inspiration image!!
The crew would love you to join us for one of the challenges! It's so easy. Firstly, get some INKspiration by checking out all of the creations of the Colour INKspiration Crew in the challenge album on our Facebook page. Then you have 12 days from today to make and upload your creation to the Facebook Colour INKspiration Group. You don't have to have a blog to participate but if you do you can link back to your post. Make sure you use all of the challenge colours. You can also use neutrals such as Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Sahara Sand and Basic Black as well as Metallics.
Not a member of the Colour INKspiration Facebook group yet? Just click here and ask to join Colour INKspiration, add the group to your favourites and share it with your crafty friends so they can join in the fun too. Make sure that you answer the joining questions. We can't wait to see what you create with
these gorgeous colours.
I chose to create with the Framed Florets Bundle and one of the Online exclusive Embossing folders available to customers at the moment. The embossing folder is one font three sold as a bundle called Basics 3D Embossing Folders Item number 161598 $53.00. They are really something special and will perfectly work with most stamp sets and bundles.
Here is my Framed Florets card!
- Start with a Pool Party card base measuring 21cm x 14.9cm scored and folded in half
- Cut another piece of Pool Party card stock to measure 9cm x 13.3cm
- Run this through the Cut & Emboss machine using the criss cross patterned Embossing folder from the Basics 3D Embossing Folders
- Run a 12cm piece of the Pool Party ribbon around the centre of where you will place the oval frame and secure at the back with GlueDots™
- On a 9cm x 11cm piece of Basic White card stock stamp the sentiment in Pacific Point ink
- Die cut the frame retaining both the frame and the centre sentiment oval. Adhere this to the card front using Dimensionals
- Stamp one large and two smaller flowers in Melon Mambo ink on Basic White card stock. Colour with Melon Mambo Stampin' Blends
- Die cut 4 Coastal Cabana Leaves
- Adhere the three flowers and four leaves around the frame using Dimensionals
- Tie a 215cm length of White Bakers Twine in a bow and adhere to the right side of the frame on top of the ribbon using a GlueDot ™
- Secure three of the Pool Party Fine Sparkle Adhesive Backed Gems around the frame
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope that I have encouraged you to do something creative and join the Colour INKspiration Challenges on Facebook.
Gorgeous card Leonie! xxReplyDelete