Hello and welcome to Colour INKspiration #140
We have a beautiful colour palette for this challenge. Lou Kitzelman has chosen this challenges inspiration image. Perfect for Easter which will be here soon.
The crew would love you to join us for one of the challenges! It's so easy. Firstly, get some INKspiration by checking out all of the creations of the Colour INKspiration Crew in the challenge album on our Facebook page. Then you have 12 days from today to make and upload your creation to the Facebook Colour INKspiration Group. You don't have to have a blog to participate but if you do you can link back to your post. Make sure you use all of the challenge colours. You can also use neutrals such as Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Sahara Sand and Basic Black as well as Metallics.
Not a member of the Colour INKspiration Facebook group yet? Just click here and ask to join Colour INKspiration, add the group to your favourites and share it with your crafty friends so they can join in the fun too. Make sure that you answer the joining questions. We can't wait to see what you create with
these gorgeous colours.
I have used the Honeybee Home stamp set for my card.
- Start with a Basic White card base measuring 21cm x 14.9cm scored and folded in half
- Cut another piece of Basic White card stock to measure 9cm x 13.3cm and run this through the Cut & Emboss machine using the detailed Basics Embossing folder, then glue to the card front
- Cut a 11cm x 3cm piece off Petal Pink card stock and cut a 11cm x 2cm piece of So Saffron card stock and glue the So Saffron piece underneath the Petal Pink piece. Once dry rough the edges with your scissors
- Curt a 10cm x 4.5cm piece of Vellum. Stamp the floral spray in Versamak™Ink, then sprinkle with gold embossing powder and set with the heat tool
- Colour the backside of the Vellum with Petal Pink and Soft Sea Foam Stampin' Blends. Adhere the Vellum piece to the top of the Petal Pink and So Saffron piece using Glue Dots ™ behind the flowers
- Adhere this to the left hand side of card front using DImensionals
- Tie a 25cm length of the gold twine in a double bow and adhere to the bottom of the Vellum using a Glue Dots™
- Stamp the sentiment in Early Espresso ink on a 10cm x 4cm piece of Soft Sea Foam card stock. Die cut it with the banner from the Stylish Shapes Dies. Adhere on top of the bow using Dimensionals
- Secure three of the Gold Faceted Sequins around the card front
Many thanks for visiting my blog post today!
Post a Comment