Hello and welcome to the Stampers Showcase Blog Hop for February. This month the wonderful crew are making Thinking of You Projects.
I instantly fell in love with the beautiful Dainty Flowers Designer Series Paper available for free during Sale a-Bration! The delicate blooms are just so easy to work with. My wrist Tendinitis is still playing up so I opted for an easy process of colouring the Designer Series Paper using Blending Brushes.
I went searching for a current Thinking of You sentiment and surprisingly only found one in the Art Gallery stamp set. I thought I would surely have a few. I love the simple font in the Art Gallery stamp set has and thankfully it was a great size for this card.
- Start with an Orchid Oasis card base measuring 21cm x 14.9cm scored and folded on half
- Cut a pice of Old Olive card stock to measure 9.5cm x 13.8cm. Using Dimensionals adhere this straight on the card front
- Cut the Designer Series Paper to measure 9.5cm x 13.8cm. Lightly colour the top of the Designer Series Paper with Orchid Oasis ink and the bottom with Old Olive ink using Blending Brushes
- Glue the Designer Series Paper on the top of the Old Olive layer on an angle
- Stamp the sentiment in Old Olive ink on a 7cm x 1.2cm piece of Old Olive card stock. Run a length of Old Olive ribbon along the bottom glueing in place. Adhere this to the bottom right of the card font using Dimensionals
- Adhere a Brushed Brass Butterfly to the card front
Many thanks for visiting my blog post today. Make sure that you click on the next blog below to see the rest of the crews Thinking of You Projects. You will be inspired by their creations.
Lovely card Leonie, this dsp is absolutely stunning xReplyDelete