Each month a group of creative friends create a project for a theme. Below is an image of all of the crew and where they are from around the globe. Such a lovely and talented group of people.
This month we have a colour challenge. We had to choose three of the colour from the image below.
I went with Pool Party, Petal Pink and Starry Sky. It was difficult to choose from all the amazing colours.
- Start with A Basic White card base measuring 21cm x 14.9cm scored and folded in half
- Cut another piece of Basic White card stock to measure 10.cm x 14.3cm
- Run this layer through the Stamp & Cut machine with the Seashells 3D Embossing Folder
- Cut a 10cm x 2.5cm piece of Pool Party card stock. Roughen the edges with your scissors and adhere to the card from behind where the stitched circle will go using glue
- Cut a 13cm length of Pool Party ribbon and adhere to the centre of the Pool Party layer using GlueDots™
- Cut a 13cm length of thenLinen Thread and adhere to the centre of the Pool Party Ribbon and secure with GlueDots™
- Adhere these layers to the card front using glue
- Stamp the sentiment in Starry Sky ink on a piece of Basic White card stock and diet using a stitched circle from the Stylish Shapes Dies. Adhere to the card front using Dimensionals
- Stamp three seashells and the Starfish in Petal Pink ink and two of the seaweed in Pool Party ink.Die cut all pieces
- Colour the seashells and starfish using Wink of Stella.
- Pop the two clam shells into the 3d embossing folder and run through the Cut & Emboss Machine to give them texture
- Adhere all the pieces using Dimensionals and Glue to the sentiment layer
- Tie a 25cm length of Linen thread in a bow around the linen thread central layer
- Secure three of the Pool Party Fine Sparkle Adhesive Backed Gems around the central image of the card