Hello and welcome to the February Around the World on Wednesday Blog Hop.
Each month a group of creative friends create a project for a theme. Below is an image of all of the crew and where they are from around the globe. Such a lovely and talented group of people.
This month we have a colour challenge. We had to choose three of the colour from the image below.
I went with Pool Party, Petal Pink and Starry Sky. It was difficult to choose from all the amazing colours.
I chose to use the Friends are like Seashells Bundle with this colour palette.
- Start with A Basic White card base measuring 21cm x 14.9cm scored and folded in half
- Cut another piece of Basic White card stock to measure 10.cm x 14.3cm
- Run this layer through the Stamp & Cut machine with the Seashells 3D Embossing Folder
- Cut a 10cm x 2.5cm piece of Pool Party card stock. Roughen the edges with your scissors and adhere to the card from behind where the stitched circle will go using glue
- Cut a 13cm length of Pool Party ribbon and adhere to the centre of the Pool Party layer using GlueDots™
- Cut a 13cm length of thenLinen Thread and adhere to the centre of the Pool Party Ribbon and secure with GlueDots™
- Adhere these layers to the card front using glue
- Stamp the sentiment in Starry Sky ink on a piece of Basic White card stock and diet using a stitched circle from the Stylish Shapes Dies. Adhere to the card front using Dimensionals
- Stamp three seashells and the Starfish in Petal Pink ink and two of the seaweed in Pool Party ink.Die cut all pieces
- Colour the seashells and starfish using Wink of Stella.
- Pop the two clam shells into the 3d embossing folder and run through the Cut & Emboss Machine to give them texture
- Adhere all the pieces using Dimensionals and Glue to the sentiment layer
- Tie a 25cm length of Linen thread in a bow around the linen thread central layer
- Secure three of the Pool Party Fine Sparkle Adhesive Backed Gems around the central image of the card
Up next on our Colour Challenge for this month is the amazingly talented Rochelle Laird-Smith.
Click on the next button below to see her wonderful colour inspired card.
List of participants
Thanks for stopping by!!
Oh that's so pretty ... Clean and fresh, just like the sea air xReplyDelete
Such a beautiful Card Leonie!! I love it xoReplyDelete
Gorgeous card ... love your use of the colours on the beautifully textured white background! xxxReplyDelete
Simple and beautiful. Love it!ReplyDelete
So soft and pretty!ReplyDelete
What a beautiful card, Leonie. If Forever Fern wasn't my favourite bundle, it would probably be this one!ReplyDelete
ooh I love this colour combo, it looks so soft and yet so striking against the wHite.ReplyDelete
This card is gorgeousReplyDelete
Nice card Leonie !ReplyDelete
Beautiful Leonie. Love that crisp white background. xReplyDelete