Hello and welcome to the February Around the World on Wednesday Blog Hop.
Each month a group of creative friends create a project for a theme. Below is an image of all of the crew and where they are from around the globe. Such a wonderfully talented group of people.
This month we a have a technique challenge. To choose a team members favourite Embossing method. Wet, Dry or Resist Embossing. When I spoke to my team member it was a resounding Heat Embossing!! My favourite method too! When I thought about what I would make I wanted to return to my early days of heat embossing, you know, over the toaster, and to the joy it gave me to see the embossing setting on my card stock. Particularly White embossing Powder on Kraft card stock.
- Start with a Kraft note card Base
- Cut another piece of Kraft card to measure 7.9cm x 12cm. Stamp the images of the top right and bottom left with Versamark™ink and sprinkle with the White Embossing Powder and set with the Heat Tool
- Cut a piece of Basic White card stock to measure 8.2cm x 12.3cm and glue the stamped layer to this. Then secure both layers to the card front using Dimensionals
- Stamp the sentiment on Kraft card stock in Versamark™ink and sprinkle with the White Embossing Powder and set with the Heat Tool. Use paper trimmer to create angled rectangle shape
- Cut a 8.5cm length of the Pool party Ribbon, angle the ends and adhere to the centre of the card using glue. Secure the sentiment on top using Dimensionals
- Secure three of the Pool Party Fine Sparkle Gems around the sentiment
Up next on our Blog Hop is my wonderful friend Rochelle Laird-Smith.
Click on the next blog button below to head to her blog post for more embossing ideas.
Thanks for stopping by today.
I hope I have inspired you to get out the embossing powders!