The crew would love you to join us for one of the challenges! It's so easy. Firstly, get some INKspiration by checking out all of the creations of the Colour INKspiration Crew in the challenge album on our Facebook page. Then you have 12 days from today to make and upload your creation to the Facebook Colour INKspiration Group. You don't have to have a blog to participate but if you do you can link back to your post. Make sure you use all of the challenge colours. You can also use neutrals such as Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Sahara Sand and Basic Black as well as Metallics.
Not a member of the Colour INKspiration Facebook group yet? Just click here and ask to join Colour INKspiration, add the group to your favourites and share it with your crafty friends so they can join in the fun too. Make sure that you answer the joining questions. We can't wait to see what you create with
these gorgeous colours.
Doesn’t this inspiration image make you long for a holiday somewhere in the Greek Islands! Such a beautiful photo.
I have Tendonitis in my right wrist at the moment and wanted a simple project for this challenge as crafting and blogging is painful. I settled on using the Greatest Journey stamp set and some easy colouring with Stampin’ Blends.
- Start with a Basic White card base measuring 21cm x 14.9cm scored and folded in half
- Cut another piece of Basic White card stock to measure 9.9cm x 14.3cm and adhere to the card front using Dimensional's
- Stamp the floral stamp from the Greatest Journey stamp set on a piece of Basic White card stock in Memento ™ Tuxedo Black Ink
- Using the Layering Dies die cut a 7cm circle in the stamped Basic White card stock
- Colour in the image using Stampin’ Blends
- Adhere the stamped and coloured circle to the front of the card using Dimensional’s
- Stamp the sentiment on a piece of Balmy Blue card stock in Versamark™ Ink. Sprinkle with White Embossing Powder and set with the Hear Tool Die cut using the die from the Stylish Shapes Dies and adhere using Dimensional’s to the card front on the right side
Many thanks for visiting my blog post today. I hope to have inspired you to make something simple and colourful.
Post a Comment