Hello and welcome to the Around the World on Wednesday Blog Hop for January 2023! It is going to be a fantastic year of hopping with the crew! Lots of amazing inspiration for you.
Each month a group of creative friends create a project for a theme. This month we have
Below is an image of all of the crew and where they are from around the globe. Such a wonderfully talented and lovely group of people.
This month we are CASeing the Mini Duo. So I have CASed a card from page 11 in the Sale a-bration! Catalogue and used a new bundle from the Mini Catalogue. Here is the card that I have CASed.
And here is my project. I have left the background layer reversed as I had cut it wrong. Silly me, it happens but it still worked and I don't want to waste my precious DSP.
- Start with a Basic White card measuring 21cm x 14.9cm scored and folded in half
- Cut the two pieces of DSP to measure 11.5cm x 10.5cm
- Cut both pieces of DSP from the top right corner across and down to 3.5cm above the bottom left hand corner
- Glue both to the card front
- Die cut the largest Stitched Circle Basic White card stock from the Stylish Shapes Dies and adhere this to the card front using Dimensionals
- On Basic White Card Stock Stamp the flowers in Calypso Coral and stamped off Calypso Coral. Then the leaves in Evening Evergreen ink.
- Die cut the stamped images using the coordinating dies and adhere to the stitched circle using Dimensionals
- Tie a 25cm length of the Pool Party grosgrain ribbon in a bow and adhere to the right hand side of the floral images using a Glue Dot™
- Stamp the sentiment in Evening Evergreen ink on Mint Macaron card stock and die cut using the die from the Stylish Shapes Dies and adhere to the front of the card on top of the Ribbon using Dimensionals
- Secure three of the Calypso Coral Iridescent Pastel Gems around the floral images on the stitched circle
Up next on our blog hop ism very talented friend Rochelle Laird -Smith. Click on the next button below to head to her blog. Make sure you hop all the way around to see everyones projects for our first blog hop of the year.
Have a great week!!