Hello and welcome to the first Stamping Inkspirations Blog Hop for 2023! Happy New Year to you. This year the crew have some wonderful projects and themes to inspire you creativity. This challenge uses a sketch that you can use too. Almost all stamp sets will work with this sketch.
This month it's a SKETCH challenge with some GLIMMER & SHINE! A sketch double challenge.
I have been patiently waiting to take the Adorable Owls Stamps out of their case and wanted to give them some bling and shimmer! I have used some fine shimmer paper and opal rounds to achieve my bling and shimmer for this double challenge
- Start with a Fresh Freesia card base measuring 21cm x 14.9cm scored and folded in half
- Cut the spotted piece of DSP to measure 10cm x 14.3cm and adhere to the card base using glue
- Cut a 14.3cm x 2.5cm strip from the Fresh Freesia Fine Shimmer Paper and adhere to the centre right of the card front using glue
- Die cut the largest stitched square from Basic White card stock. Adhere to the card front using Dimensionals and on an angle as shown
- Stamp the owl in Memento™Tuxedo Black Ink on Basic White card stock. Colour using Calypso Coral, Mango Melody, Crumb Cake and Medium Light Combo Stampin' Blends. Fussy cut the owl and adhere to the centre of the diamond using Dimensionals
- Stamp the sentiment in Fresh Freesia Ink on Fresh Freesia card stock and die cut using the die from the Something Fancy Dies
- Die cut a piece of the Fresh Freesia Fine Shimmer paper and glue it behind the sentiment layer
- Adhere both sentiment layers to the right hand side of the owl using Dimensionals
- Secure three of the Fresh Freesia Opal Rounds around the owl
Up next on our blog hop is the wonderfully talented Danielle Kassing.
Click on the button below to go to her blog post.
Angie McKenzie ● Aurélie Fabre ● Shel Anderson
Leonie Stuart ● Danielle Kassing ● Jan Musselman
Tricia Butts ● Karen Henderson ● Rochelle Laird-Smith
Mo Rootes ● Marieke Bart ● Susan Webster ● Ann Krucek
Linda Moore ● Vickie Littlewood ● Robbie Susan Chandler
Many thanks for visiting my blog today. You are appreciated.
This is adorable... which is just how they labeled the set. But your card is wonderful.ReplyDelete
Adorable card Leonie, love the owls xReplyDelete
Super cute card!ReplyDelete
Super cute card. The owls are a favoriteReplyDelete
That owl sure is adorable! Works really well with that paper xReplyDelete
So cute card ! xxReplyDelete
Oh, sooo cute Leonie xReplyDelete
This is such a cute card, Leonie! Thanks for sharing this!💕ReplyDelete
Adorable cas(e) of the sketch, Leonie! Love every thing about it! Thanks for the inspiration as always. xReplyDelete