Hello and welcome to the Colour INKspiration #134 Challenge.
Twice a month the crew get together to create to a colour palette inspired by an image chosen by a crew team member. This months image below was chosen by lovely crew member Cheryl Miller. What a beautiful image!
- Start with a Sweet Sorbet card base measuring 21cm x 14.9cm scored and folded in half
- Cut another piece of Sweet Sorbet card stock to measure 9.5cm x 14.8cm
- Cut a piece of Basic White card stock to measure 9cm x 14.3cm and another measuring 1.5cm x 9.5cm for the sentiment layer
- On the bottom right hand side of the BASic White layer stamp the leaves in Parakeet Party ink
- On a spare piece of Basic White card stock stamp the large and small Poinsettia in Sweet Sorbet ink and three of the holly leaves in Parakeet Party. Use the coordinating dies to cut out all images
- Adhere the die cut leaves to top of the stamped leaves using glue
- Adhere the two Pionsettia die cut pieces on top of the holly using Dimensionals
- Adhere our Sweet Sorbet Matt Decorative Dots to the centre of the Poinsettia and then three around the leaves
- Glue the Basic White layer to the Sweet Sorbet matt layer and then to the card front with glue
- Stamp the sentiment in Versamark ink on the sentiment strip of Sweet Sorbet card stock. Sprinkle with White Embossing Powder and set with the heat tool. Adhere to the card front using glue
- Tie a 25cm length of the Parakeet Party Bakers Twine in a a triple bow and glue to the bottom of the Poinsettia
- Flick some Wink of Stela onto the card front for some extras sparkle