Hello and welcome to the Colour INKspiration #134 Challenge.
Twice a month the crew get together to create to a colour palette inspired by an image chosen by a crew team member. This months image below was chosen by lovely crew member Cheryl Miller. What a beautiful image!
The crew would love you to join us for one of the challenges! It's so easy. Firstly, get some INKspiration by checking out all of the creations of the Colour INKspiration Crew in the challenge album on our Facebook page. Then you have 12 days from today to make and upload your creation to the Facebook Colour INKspiration Group. You don't have to have a blog to participate but if you do you can link back to your post. Make sure you use all of the challenge colours. You can also use neutrals such as Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Sahara Sand and Basic Black as well as Metallics.
Not a member of the Colour INKspiration Facebook group yet? Just click here and ask to join Colour INKspiration, add the group to your favourites and share it with your crafty friends so they can join in the fun too. Make sure that you answer the joining questions. We can't wait to see what you create with
these gorgeous colours.
I decided to make a simple Christmas Card sung the challenge colours and the Merriest Moments Stamp Set. I really like the colour combination for a Christmas card.
- Start with a Sweet Sorbet card base measuring 21cm x 14.9cm scored and folded in half
- Cut another piece of Sweet Sorbet card stock to measure 9.5cm x 14.8cm
- Cut a piece of Basic White card stock to measure 9cm x 14.3cm and another measuring 1.5cm x 9.5cm for the sentiment layer
- On the bottom right hand side of the BASic White layer stamp the leaves in Parakeet Party ink
- On a spare piece of Basic White card stock stamp the large and small Poinsettia in Sweet Sorbet ink and three of the holly leaves in Parakeet Party. Use the coordinating dies to cut out all images
- Adhere the die cut leaves to top of the stamped leaves using glue
- Adhere the two Pionsettia die cut pieces on top of the holly using Dimensionals
- Adhere our Sweet Sorbet Matt Decorative Dots to the centre of the Poinsettia and then three around the leaves
- Glue the Basic White layer to the Sweet Sorbet matt layer and then to the card front with glue
- Stamp the sentiment in Versamark ink on the sentiment strip of Sweet Sorbet card stock. Sprinkle with White Embossing Powder and set with the heat tool. Adhere to the card front using glue
- Tie a 25cm length of the Parakeet Party Bakers Twine in a a triple bow and glue to the bottom of the Poinsettia
- Flick some Wink of Stela onto the card front for some extras sparkle
Many thanks for visiting my blog today. You are appreciated.
I do hope you are making Christmas cards this year for friends and family.
Post a Comment