Hello and welcome to the Stampin Inkspirations Blog Hop for November!
This months theme is Colour and or CAS (Clean and Simple). I have gone with the beautiful green colour palette in image below. Granny Apple Green, Soft Sea Foam, Pear Pizzazz, Garden Green, Evening Evergreen and Soft Succulent. The Splendid Thoughts Bundle is perfect for this colour palette.
Here is my card in the lovely greens - green is my favourite colour. And, I love all the shades of green that Stampin' Up!® offer.
- Start with a Soft Sea Foam card base measuring 21cm x 14.9cm scored and folded in half
- Cut a piece of Soft Sea Foam card stock to measure 10cm x 14.3cm
- Cut a piece of the green Splendid Day Designer Series Paper to measure 9.8cm x 14.1cm and glue to the above matt later. Then glue to the card base
- Cut a piece of Soft Sea Foam card stock to measure 10.9cm x 8cm
- Cut a piece of Basic White card stock to measure 10.6cm x 7.7cm
- Stamp the solid leaf image in Pear Pizzaz ink on the right hand side of the Basic White piece. Then adhere this piece to the Soft Sea Foam card stock measuring 10.9cm x 8cm. Adhere both these layers to the card front using Dimensionals
- Die cut two different outline images, the taller one in Soft Sea Foam card stock and the shorter one in Granny Apple Green card stock
- On a piece of Basic White card stock stamp the outline in garden Green Ink and colour the inside with Soft Succulent Stampin' Blends before die cutting it out with the coordinating die
- Arrange all the leaves and adhere to the card front using glue and Dimensionals in a design you are happy with
- Die cut a the pot in Evening Evergreen card stock. Run a 6cm length of the Soft Succulent open weave ribbon around the pot and secure at the back with Tear n' Tape before adhering to the bottom of the leaves using Dimensionals
- Tie a 15cm length of the Linen Thread in a double bow and adhere to the left hand side of the pot with glue
- Stamp the sentiment in Evening Evergreen ink on Soft Sea Foam card stock and die cut this sentiment with the rectangle form the Give it a Whirl dies or cut with paper trimmer into a rectangle. Adhere to the right hand side of the bowl with Dimensionals
Up next on our Blog Hop this month is the lovely and talented Mo Rootes.
Click on the next button below to head to their blog post
Many thanks for visiting my blog today.
Have a creative week!