Hello and welcome to the final Stampers Showcase Blog Hop for 2021!
This month we are featuring Pre-Order product from the new Mini Catalogue that is available to customers in January. There are so many beautiful items to choose from in the Mini Catalogue. A lot of stamp sets and dies that are very different from previous catalogues.
I have used the Heart & Home Bundle for my project this month teaming it with the new Brushed Brass Butterflies. I think the sweet Butterflies complement any floral or nature stamp sets you may have.
- Start with a Sahara Sand card base measuring 21cm x 14.9cm scored and folded in half
- Cut another piece of Sahara Sand card stock to measure 10cm x 14.3cm
- Cut a piece of Shimmery White card stock to measure 9.7cm x 14cm and run this through the Cut & Emboss machine using the Macrame 3D Embossing Folder. Glue this to the Sahara Sand matt layer
- Run a 15cm length of Very Vanilla Scalloped Lace Trim and then 15cm of Fine Art Ribbon on the left hand side of card from top to bottom. Securing with Seal+ at the back
- Glue the above layer to the card front
- Cut a Stitched Rectangle out of Shimmery White card stock using the Stitched Rectangle Dies
- On a piece of Shimmery White card stock stamp the floral image from the Heart & Home stamp set in Sahara Sand ink. Colour this image using Watercolour Pencils and a Water Painter. I have used Old Olive, Balmy Blue, Flirty flamingo and Daffodil Delight watercolour pencils. Cut out the image in the coordinating Flowers of Home Dies. Use Dimensionals to adhere to the Stitched Rectangle on the left side. Adhere this layer to the card front as in image above using Dimensionals
- Stamp the sentiment in Versamark™on a piece of Shimmery White card stock. Sprinkle with Gold Embossing Powder and set with the heat tool. Trim into a thin rectangle using paper trimmer and adhere across the bottom of the flower using Dimensionals
- Secure three of the Brushed Brass Butterflies around the flower and you are done
Please check back in January for the supplies used above from the Mini Catalogue.
Up next on our blog hop is Mo Rootes. I cannot wait to see what she has chosen from the new Mini to create with! So click on the next blog button below.
If you live in Australia and don't have a demonstrator, and would like a new catalogue, please reach out and I will post one to you!
Many thanks for stopping by today. I hope you have had a lovely Christmas and I wish you a very peaceful and happy 2022!