Hello and welcome to another blog hop from the amazing team at the Stamping Inkspirations blog hop group!
The team have some awesome projects to share with you as this months theme is Christmas Songs!
I love music and really love the Christmas carols and tunes playing at Christmas time. They just make me feel happy. I have based my card around Holly as it is mentioned in so many Christmas Carols and Songs. The holly I have used is from the Merriest Moments Bundle and I have teamed it with the Merry Melody 3D Embossing folder.
- Start with a Basic White card base measuring 21cm x 10.5cm scored and folded in half
- Cut another piece of Basic Shite card stock to measure 9.7cm x 13.9 cm
- Cu another piece of Basic White card stock to measure 9.5cm x 13.7cm. Run this through the Cut & Emboss machine using the Melody 3D Embossing folder then glue this to the slightly larger piece of BASci White card stock. Then adhere to the card front using Dimensionals
- On a pie ce of Basic Black card stock measuring 2cm x 13.9cm stamp the sentiment in Versamark™ink then sprinkle on some white embossing powder and set with the heat tool. Adhere to the card front using Dimensionals
- On a piece of Basic White card stock Stamp the holly in Cherry Cobbler ink and the two leaves in Shaded Spruce. Use the coordinating die to die cut the stamped images
- Adhere to the right hand side of the sentiment layer using dimensionals and glue
- Cut a 14 cm length of linen thread and tie it in a bow. Adhere this below th holly using a glue dot
- Adhere three of the Shaded Spruce Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels around the sentiment
- and you are done!
Up next is the amazing Mo Rootes
Click on the next button below to head to her blog post. Then continue hopping around to see everyones Christmas Songs themed projects. I cannot wait to see what everyone has created.
Many thanks for visiting my blog post today. You are appreciated.
Have a lovely day!