Hello and welcome to another Stamping Inkspirations Blog Hop.
This month the crew have been busy creating Thank You cards. I never have enough thank you cards in my stash as I send them out regularly. Thank you cards are something I like to have on stand by all the time. For this challenge I wanted to have a pink and pretty card. I chose Polished Pink as it is such a fun and vibrant colour and it would really colour someones day.
Here is my card.
- Start with a Sahara Sand card base measuring 21cm x 14.9cm scored and folded in half
- Cut a piece of Basic White card stock to measure 14.3 x 10cm
- Cut a piece of the Polished Pink Designer Series Paper from the Whimsy and Wonder DSP to measure 10cm x 10cm
- Cut a piece of Basic White card stock to measure 10cm x 4.5cm and emboss with the Timeworn Type 3D Embossing Folder
- Glue the Polished Pink DSP to the top of the 14.3 x 10cm piece of Basic White card stock and the embossed Basic White piece to the bottom
- Cut a 20 cm length of the Polished Pink open weave ribbon. Using snips cut in half lengthways to create a thinner ribbon. Wrap a 12cm around the front of the card stock where the Polished Pink meets the white and secure at the back. Tie the other 20cm in a triple bow to secure to the right hand side of the card later
- Stamp the flowers in Polished Pink ink and the branch in evening Evergreen on Basic White card stock. Die cut these elements out using the coordinating die
- Die cut the label from the Tasteful Labels Dies from a piece of Basic White card stock
- Secure the flowers and leaves to the label using Dimensionals
- Secure the label to the front of the card as in image above then secure the bow to the right hand side of the label
- Stamp the sentiment in Evening Evergreen on a piece of Basic White card stock and trim using Paper Trimmer. Secure sentiment to the left hand side of card below ribbon using Dimensionals
- Secure three of the Polished Pink Jewels around the floral image on the label and tie the bow andyou are finished!
Up next on this months Stampin Inkspirations Blog Hop is the lovely Jan Musselman.
Click on the next blog button below to head to Jan's blog post for more amazing Thank You creations!
Angie McKenzie ● Jo Blackman ● Aurélie Fabre
Gez Carpenter ● Karen Henderson ● Linda Moore
Jill Chapman ● Chris Smith ● Leonie Stuart
Jan Musselman ● Deb Macdowell ● Mo RootesDanielle Kassing ● Tricia Butts ● Teri West
Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog and subscribing as well.
Have a creative week!
Beautiful card Leonie!ReplyDelete
So pretty. Love this beautiful layout.ReplyDelete
Such a pretty card, thanks for sharing xReplyDelete