Hello and welcome to another fun colour INKspiration Challenge! The crew have been busy creating for the CI#112 challenge. You can see everyones project here on our Challenge Facebook Page. We would love you to join in on a challenge too. Just head to our Facebook page and answer the three questions asked to join.
This challenges inspiration image was chosen by crew member Vicki Boucher.
Such a lovely Australian image!
I love the native Australian foliage in the inspiration image but when I looked at the colour palette I saw a Cath Kidson print that would not go away. So I have chosen the All Things Fabulous stamp set for its charming blooms!
- Start with a Gray Granite card base measuring 21cm x 14.9cm scored and folded in half
- Cut a piece of Basic White card stock to measure 10cm x 14.3cm
- Cut the Mint Macaron piece of Whimsy & Wonder DSP to measure 14.3cm x 8.5cm and glue this DSP to the Basic White layer and then both those layers to the card base
- On Basic White card stock stamp the flower in Poppy Parade, the two leaves in Mint Macaron and the two sprigs in Daffodil Delight and Mint Macaron. Die cut these elements
- Tie a 15cm piece of the white Baser's Twine in a bow and secure to the bottom right of the card front using a Glue Dot
- Arrange the bloom and adhere to the front of the card using Dimensionals. I started with the leaves, then the sprigs with the bloom going on last
- On a piece of Basic Black card stock stamp the sentiment in Versamark™. Sprinkle with the White embossing powder and set with the heat tool. Use paper snips to cut the sentiment out and secure to the bottom of the blog using Dimensionals
- Secure three of the Mint Macaron Genial Gems around the bloom and you are done!
Many thanks for stopping by today! I appreciate you!
Have a wonderful week!