Hello and welcome to the Stamping Inspirations Blog Hop for September.
This months theme is Lifetime Celebrations.
I have decided to share a card I made for my daughter and her partner as they have just purchased a home together for the first time. And in my book that is a big reason to celebrate. They are moving in as I write my blog post. They live interstate and we are unable to help them due to Pandemic restrictions. We are looking forward to a time when we can see them and their lovely new home.
I have loved the What A Year Memories & More card pack since I was shown them by my lovely upline Denita Wright-Smee. They are so beautiful and have vibrant and fun colours. They are so easy to create with and this pack will have you creating for almost every occasion.
- Glue the red Memories and More card to to a Memories & More large Basic White card base
- Use Dimensionals to secure the Memories & More card with the bright colour band at the bottom to the centre of the card
- Fussy cut the single house from the Memories & More card and use Dimensionals to secure to the left hand side of the smaller card
- Stamp the sentiment from the Hand Penned Petals stamp set in Versamark™ink on a small piece of Basic Black card stock. Sprinkle with white embossing powder and set with the heat tool. Secure this to the right hand side of the house using Dimensionals and glue
- Tie a length of White Baker's Twine in a bow and secure underneath the sentiment using a glue dot
It was a very simple card to make but I love, love, love the fun and vibrancy of the card. The Memories & More Card Packs perfectly compliment whatever you have in your craft stash and perfect to whip up a card in little time. I really need to do more with these card packs.
Up next on our blog hop its my amazing friend Angie McKenzie
I cannot wait to see her Lifetime Celebration Project and then hop around to see everyones projects.
Please click on the next button below to continue on our hop.
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog post today.
Have a creative week friends!