Hello and welcome to my Colour INKspration blog post for the #108 Challenge.
This challenge we have a fun inspiration photo chosen by lovely crew member Rose Packer.
Our guest designer for this challenge is Jessica Hart to make sure you head over at our Facebook Challenge Page to check out her beautiful project here. All the crews creations will be there too.
I decided to have some fun with the gorgeous colour palette and have created a Christmas Card for this challenge. I have made the card in inches to suit the large die cut.
- Start with a Coastal Cabana card base that measures 5 1/2 " x 4 1/2" scored and folded in half.
- Cut a piece of Basic White card stock to measure 5 6/18" x 4" and emboss this with the Merriest Frames Hybrid Embossing Folder
- Emboss and die cut another piece of Basic White card stock to measure 5 6/18" x 4" with the hybrid embossing folder and coordinating die
- Stamp the Sentiment in Coastal Cabana ink in the centre of the embossed and die cut piece
- Stamp the flower in Fresh Freesia with a Daffodil Delight centre, the two leaf sprigs in Daffodil Delight and Balmy Blue. Die cut with the coordinating dies and secure to the front of the embossed die cut layer using dimensionals
- Tie a 12cm piece of the Gold trim around the centre of the 5 6/18" x 4" embossed piece and secure to the back with glue dots. Tie another piece of gold trim in a bow on the right hand side of card front. Glue this layer to the Coastal Cabana card front
- Secure the die cut layer with the sentiment and die cut elements to the card front using dimensionals
Many thanks for stopping by today. You are appreciated!