Hello and welcome to the Colour INKspiration #107 Blog Post.
The crew have some amazing projects to share with you all this challenge. You can head over to our Facebook Challenge Page here. We would love you to join us in the challenges or even just enjoy the fantastic inspiration on our Facebook Challenge Page.
This challenge we have a gorgeous inspiration photo chosen by crew member Cheryll Miller.
Christine Versluis joins us as the guest designer.
I have created my card using the Natures Harvest Bundle and have cased the catalogue for my card layout. You will find a similar card on page 56 of the Mini Catalogue. I have just changed up a few things after being inspired by the lovely ladies at the Crafty Carrot. I love the inspiration that I find in the catalogues. You always see something new each time you look through them.
- Start with a Mossy Meadow card base measuring 21cm x 14.9cm scored and folded in half
- Cut a piece of the Fluid 100 card stock to measure 14.5cm x 10.3cm. Use the third largest circle from the Layering Circle Dies to cut out a circle in the centre of this piece of card stock to use on the front. This will save card stock as you're only using the edges
- Cut another piece of Fluid 100 card stock to measure 14.1cm x 9.9cm and use the Timeworn Type 3D Embossing Folder to emboss. Use your Blending Brush and Mossy Meadow ink to shade this piece of card stock. You will notice that the type becomes more prominent
- Glue the embossed layer to the Fluid 100 layer then glue to the Mossy Meadow card base
- Stamp the floral image in Sahara Sand or Crumb Cake ink lightly on piece of fluid 100 Card Stock. With your Water Painter use Mossy Meadow ink to colour the stems and leaves. So Saffron ink to colour the centre of the flower. Then Blackberry Bliss and Rich Razzleberry ink for the flowers. Die cut this coloured image
- Stamp the sentiment in Mossy Meadow ink and die cut with the coordinating die
- Pop the circle shape up on Dimensionals and adhere to the left hand side of your card front. Use Dimensionals to adhere the floral image on top of the circle
- Tie a length of Linen Thread in a bow and use a Glue Dot to secure to the right hand edge of the circle
- Use Dimensionals to secure the sentiment to the top of the floral image and across onto the embossed layer, keeping the bow underneath
Many thanks for stopping by today!
I hope you are getting on alright at the moment.
I am in my fourth week of lockdown here in NSW.
Thank heavens for card making and other hobbies to keep me busy.
Look after yourself!