It is time for another Around the World on Wednesday Blog Hop.
Each month a group of creative folk get together to bring you a project with a common theme. Here is an image of where we all are situated in the world.
This months theme is "Changing Seasons"
I have created my project with leaves and have used the Gorgeous Leaves Bundle.
I am using leaves to create my Changing Seasons card as leaves come and go as the seasons change each year. They also change colour, and we notice these changes as the seasons change. There is nothing like walking through a pile of leaves or observing the shadow that leaves on a tree make on the ground.
- Start wiht a Sahara Sand card base measuring 21cm x 14.9cm scored and folded in half
- Cut another piece of Sahara Sand card stock to measure 10cm x 14.4cm
- Cut a piece of the script Harvest Meadow Designer Series Paper to measure 9.7cm x 14.1cm and glue this to the Sahara Sand matt layer, paying attention to the direction of the script as it is in portrait position
- On Sahara Sand card stock stamp the three leaves. One each in Evening Evergreen, Mossy Meadow and Mint Macaron. Die cut with the coordinating die
- Stamp the sentiment inn Evening Evergreen on Sahara Sand card stock and die cut using the Tasteful Label Die
- Tie a 11cm length of the Evening Evergreen Chevron Weave Ribbon across the top third of the DSP layer using Glue Dots to secure at the back of the card. Then do the same with a piece of the Linen thread and tie a bow on the right hand side.
- Use Dimensionals to pop the DSP layer on the card front
- Secure the three leaves to the left hand side of the sentiment label using glue. Secure the label to the card front using Dimensionals on the top of the ribbon
- Secure three of the Mint Macaron Genial Gems on the sentiment label
I can't wait to see ant everyone has created for the Changing Seasons theme this month.
Up next on the hop is the very talented Rochelle Laird-Smith
Click on the next blog button below to head to Rochelle's post.
She always has something amazing to share with us.
Leonie Stuart - AU you are here!
Thank you for visiting my blog today.
I hope to have inspired you to create something today.