It is time for another fun Colour INKspiration Crew creation and blog post!
Another stunning inspiration photo too! I really love this colour palette!
I was recently gifted the gorgeous Jar of Flowers stamp set from a beautiful and dear friend of mine!
I could not wait to start creating with this bundle!
- Start with a Sahara Sand card base measuring 21cm x 14.9cm scored and folded in half.
- Cut a piece of Very Vanilla card stock to measure 14.7 x 10.3cm for a matt layer.
- Cut a piece of Very Vanilla card stock to measure 14.4cm x 10 cm and run this through your Cut & Emboss machine with the Subtle 3D Embossing Folder. Then glue this to the Very Vanilla matt layer and then to the card base and set aside to dry.
- Stamp the Thank You sentiment from the Peaceful Moments stamp set in Sahara Sand on the right hand side of a piece of Very Vanilla card stock measuring 10cm x 2.5cm. Glue this to the bottom third of your card front and allow this to dry.
- Stamp the vase and sunflower images in Memento™ Tuxedo Black ink on Whisper White card stock. Colour with ink from your ink pads. I squeeze ink onto the lid of the stamp pad then use a Water Painter to colour my images. I have used both Mango Melody and Pumpkin Pie on my Sunflowers.
- Cut images out using Paper Snips and /or the coordinating jar punch then trim off the top of the vase.
- Wrap a piece of Linen thread around the vase and tie a bow in the centre at the front. Secure behind using Tear n' Tape.
- Use Dimensionals to pop both the vase and sunflowers up on the left hand side of the sentiment layer.
I really enjoyed sitting and water colouring the images form the Jar of Flowers stamp set. It was a very simple and quick card to create.
I hope you get to see all the crews creations for this challenge on our Facebook page here.
Hope you are having a good week. We have had all season this week here and I am hoping for some rain today for my newly established garden.