Hello and welcome to my blog post for Colour INKspiration #88.
I love the beautiful inspiration image for this challenge. I am sure that this is sure to inspire you as well.
The Gnome For The Holidays stamp set was perfect for my Christmas Card in the challenge colours.
I have created the card using US imperial measurements as the card needed to be wide to accomodate the whole scene.
- Start with a Crumb Cake card base measuring 5 1/2 inches x 8 1/2 inches.
- Cut a matt layer of Pretty Peacock card base measuring 4 inches x 51/4 inches
- Cut two pieces of Whisper White to measure 3 7/8 inches x 5 1/8 inches.
- Die cut the trees and horizon layer from one of the Whisper White pieces of card stock
- Using Pretty Peacock ink and a Sponge Brayer colour the other piece of Whisper White card stock.
- Glue the horizon and tree layer to the bottom of the sponge bartered layer.
- Glue these layers to the Pretty Peacock matt layer and then to the card base. Leave to dry.
- Stamp the gnome in Memento™Tuxedo Black ink on a piece of Whisper White card stock. Colour him in using the Pretty Peacock, Just Jade and Crumb Cake Stampin' Blends. Use the Crushed Curry Stampin' Write Marker for the ornament and the bow. Fussy cut him out.
- Stamp the sentiment in Memento™Tuxedo Black ink on a piece of Whisper White card stock. Die cut with a Stitched Rectangle die.
- Pop both the gnome and sentiment up on the card front using dimensionals.
- Glue the Snowflake Sequins to the top right of the scene to complete the scene.
Thank you for visiting my blog post today!
You are appreciated!
I hope you have the chance to be creative this week.
A perfect time to start creating for Christmas 2020!