Hello and welcome to my blog post for the Stampers Showcase Blog Hop for September.
This month I have created an Autumn Thank You card. I have used the stunning Beautiful Autumn stamp set along with the Arrange a Wreath Bundle.
I wanted to create an earthy Thank You card and my starting point was the beautiful wood look paper from the In Good Taste Designer Series Paper which had beautiful tones that coordinated with the rich colour Cinnamon Cider. Just perfect together!
- Start with a Cinnamon Cider card base measuring 21cm x 14.9cm
- Cut a piece of Early Espresso card stock to measure 10cm x 14.4cm.
- Cut the In Good Taste designer series paper to measure 9.7cm x 14.1cm and flue to the Early Espresso matt ayer.
- Die cut two of the leaf wreaths from the Wreath Builder dies in Early Espresso card stock.
- On a piece of Whisper White card stock stamp the acorn and leaf images from the Beautiful Autumn stamp set in Early Espresso ink and colour with the Cinnamon Cider Stampin' Blends. Punch out with the coordinating punch from the Autumn Punch Pack.
- Stamp the Sentiment from the Arrange a Wreath stamp set in Early Espresso ink on Cinnamon Cider card stock. Fussy cut this sentiment using your paper snips.
- Glue the two wreath layers together and then pop up on the card front using Dimensionals.
- Glue the acorns and leaves around the wreath.
- Use Dimensionals to adhere the sentiment to the right hand side of the wreath.
- Pop the card front up on Dimensionals and adhere to the Cinnamon Cider card base.
- Tie a piece of Linen Thread in a bow and adhere to the bottom of the wreath using a small amount of glue.
I hope you like my card as much as I do. I usually like to create soft and pretty cards so I challenged myself to create a fall card with the lovely wood DSP in fall colours.
Make sure that you head over to see what the talented Stacey Marsh has created for you for this challenge and then hop around to see everyones posts this month. It sure will be inspirational. Click on the next button to start hopping!
Have a fantastic week and thank you for visiting my post today!