Hello and welcome to my blog post for the Stampers Showcase Blog Hop for October. I really enjoy all the amazing creations that the design team create each month. Make sure that you click on the next button at the bottom of my post to begin hopping!
For my card I have used the Heat Embossing technique in two different ways.
- Start with a Bermuda Bay card base measuring 21cm x 14.9cm scored and folded in half.
- Cut a piece of Whisper White card stock to measure 10.3cm x 14.6cm.
- Cut a piece of Bermuda Bay card stock to measure 10cm x 14.3cm.
- On the Bermuda Bay piece stamp the sunflower image around the outside of the whole piece using Versamark™ ink and sprinkle with the White Stampin' Emboss Powder and set with the Heat Tool. I use an Embossing Buddy prior to stamping my images to prevent the powder from sticking to unwanted areas of the card stock.
- Glue the embossed layer to the Whisper White card stock and leave to dry.
- Using the Stamparatus stamp the sentiment in Bermuda Bay ink on a piece of Whisper White card stock. Clean the stamp off without removing the stamp or the piece of a piece of Whisper White card stock. Stamp the sentiment again but in Versamark™ ink the second time.
- Remove the card stock sentiment layer from the Stamparatus and sprinkle with Clear Stampin' Emboss Powder and set with the Heat Tool.
- Die cut the sentiment with the coordinating die from the Stitched So Sweetly Dies
- Tie a length of the White ribbon around the Bermuda Bay flower label and secure at the back with Glue Dots. Then adhere this layer to the card base with glue.
- Tie another piece of ribbon to the ribbon in a bow on the right hand side of the card.
- Pop the sentiment up with Dimensionals and adhere to the right hand side of the card front.
- I have included a picture of the inside of my completed card. I stamped the sentiment and floral image in Bermuda Bay ink. The sentiment is from the Beautiful Autumn stamp set.
Please keep hopping and head over to Rebecca-Jo Unwin's amazing project.
Just click on the next button!
Thank you so much for visiting my blog today! I greatly appreciate it!
If you are visiting my blog I would love you to subscribe and get my posts straight to your inbox. Just click on the subscribe to the right of this post.
I hope you are having a great week!