Hello and welcome to my post for Kylie's Demonstrator Training Program Monthly Team Blog Hop!
I cannot believe September is here already. So I thought it was time to turn my creative thoughts to Christmas cards. I do want to send more cards this year and I finally created my first festive card for this Blog Hop. I have used the cute Perfectly Plaid stamp set and the coordinating Pine Tree punch for my quick and easy card.
- Start with a Just Jade card base measuring 21cm x 10.5cm scored and folded in half.
- Cut another piece of Just Jade card stock to measure 10cm x 14.4cm.
- Cut a piece of Whisper White card stock to measure 9.7cm x 14.1cm Run this through your Stampin' Cut & Emboss machine using the Tasteful Textile 3D embossing folder.
- Cut a stitched circle out of a piece of Vellum card stock.
- Cut a layering circle out of a pice of Whisper White card stock
- On a piece of Whisper White card stock brayer some Just Jade Ink. Then stamp the Christmas tree in Versamark™ on the top. Sprinkle on some White Embossing powder and set with the heat tool. Punch out with the Pine Tree punch.
- Layer the tree, Vellum and Whisper White circle with dimensionals or glue.
- Secure a 12cm length of the Just Jade Gingham ribbon around the embossed Whisper White layer and secure at the back with tear n' tape. Glue this to the Just Jade matt layer then glue to the card base.
- Use dimensionals to adhere the tree and circle layers to the centre of the card and ribbon.
I hope you have enjoyed reading how all this came together. My favourite colour is green and the Just Jade looks amazing against Whisper White.
Make sure that you hop around and look at everyones fabulous creations for this months hop!
So cute, thanks for sharing.ReplyDelete
Beautiful card, thanks for sharing.ReplyDelete
So cute, Leonie!ReplyDelete
Very nice card!ReplyDelete
Nice card and the simplicityReplyDelete
Very nice clean and simple card!ReplyDelete
I love your card, Leonie.ReplyDelete