Hello and welcome to my blog post for Colour INKspiration #86!
Some beautiful colours to play with for this challenge. My thoughts turned instantly to the sea and I chose the very sweet Whale Done stamp set for this challenge. The challenge photo was inspirational and I recreated the water droplets using the beautiful Holiday Rhinestones in Coastal Cabana.
Here is my creation for this challenge.
- Start with a Pacific Point card base measuring 21cm x 14.8cm.
- Cut another piece of Pacific Point card stock to measure 10cm x 13.5cm and use the large stitched rectangle die to create the stitched Pacific Point matt layer. Glue this to the card base.
- Cut the Whale of a time DSP to measure 11cm x 7.5cm and glue this on the top of the matt layer.
- Stamp the Whale in Coastal Cabana ink onto a piece of Coastal Cabana card stock and punch out with the Whale Builder punch.
- Stamp two of the large seaweed and one of the smaller seaweed in Shaded Spruce ink on Shaded Spruce card stock. Fussy cut these three images out with your paper snips.
- Stamp the sentiment in Shaded Spruce ink on a 1.9cm x 7.5cm piece of Whisper White card stock. Punch the left end of the sentiment strip with the Banners Pick a Punch.
- Pop the sentiment layer up with Dimensionals on the bottom right of DSP layer.
- Arrange the three seaweed pieces on the bottom right of DSP under where you are going to place the Whale.
- Pop the Whale image up on Dimensionals and place it over the top of the seaweed and the sentiment layer.
- Use three of the Coastal Cabana Rhinestones to create some little bubbles from the front of the whale.
INKspired to join the challenge? It's so easy. Firstly, get some INKspiration by checking out all of the creations of the Colour INKspiration Crew in the challenge album on our Facebook page. Then you can make and upload your creation to the Facebook Colour INKspiration Group while the challenge is on. Usually each challenge lasts for 12 consecutive days. You can enter each challenge or just choose those that you want to participate in. You don't have to have a blog to participate but if you do you can link back to your post. Make sure you use all of the challenge colours. You can also use neutrals such as Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Sahara Sand and Basic Black as well as Metallics.
Not a member of the Colour INKspiration Facebook group yet? Just click here and ask to join Colour INKspiration, add the group to your favourites and share it with your crafty friends so they can join in the fun too. Heads up there will be some easy to answer questions when you ask to join the group so make sure you answer to join in the fun. We can't wait to see what you create with these gorgeous colours.
Many thanks for visiting my blog today!
I hope you, your family and community are going well at this time.
Hope you enjoyed reading how this came together. If you would like to receive my blog posts in your mailbox then click on the subscribe button to the right of my post.
Have a great week!
Post a Comment