Hello and welcome to my blog post for Colour INKspiration 85.
Another beautiful inspiration photo for this challenge. And the colour combination leant itself to so many ideas to create with. Decisions .....decisions!
I have used the beautiful Arrange a Wreath Bundle for this challenge. I have had my eye on this bundle since the Annual Catalogue came out. I am so happy I purchased it as it is sure to be a favourite as I love wreaths. The detail in the Wreath Builder dies is stunning!
- Start with a Sahara Sand card base measuring 21cm x 14.9cm scored and folded in half.
- Cut another piece of Sahara Sand card stock to measure 10.2cm x 14.6cm
- Cut a piece of Shimmery White card stock to measure 10cm x 14.4cm.
- On a piece of Shimmery White card stock to the size of the wreath then use your Water Painter to water colour the card stock with Pear Pizzaz ink. Die cut the leaf wreath.
- Cut a piece of Vellum card stock the same size as the more detailed wreath die and die cut the wreath.
- On another piece of Shimmery White card stock colour some Rich Razzleberry, Gorgeous Grape and Misty Moonlight ink with your Water Painters. Die cut the small flowers in Rich Razzleberry, Gorgeous Grape and Misty Moonlight.
- To make the flowers have a Misty Moonlight centre place the flower on a glue dot then place the small centre from a Misty Moonlight flower in the centre of the other coloured flowers. See image
- Glue the Pear Pizzaz wreath to the Vellum wreath. Then glue these layers to the Shimmery White card front.
- Arrange flowers around the wreath adhering with the glue dots.
- Cut a length of Linen thread and tie in a bow. Glue to the base of the wreath.
- Stamp the sentiment on a piece of Shimmery White Card stock in Misty Moonlight ink. Cut this into a thin strip with an angled end. Use dimensionals to adhere to the left side of the wreath.
- Glue the card front to the Sahara Sand layer then adhere these layers to the card base using dimensionals.
I hope you have enjoyed reading how my card came together. I really love how this one turned out and enjoyed water colouring before die cutting the images.
Thank you so much for visiting my post for his challenge.
You are greatly appreciated!
Make sure you look on the Colour INKspiration facebook page to check out everyones creations for this challenge.
Hope you are taking care and staying well!