Hello and welcome to my blog post for the August Stampers Showcase Blog Hop.
This month we are featuring products in the current Mini Catalogue.
I have used the Beautiful Autumn Bundle with the Gilded Autumn Specialty Designer Series Paper for my card from the August - December 2020 Mini Catalogue.
- Start with a Cajun Craze card base measuring 21cm x 14.9cm scored and folded in half.
- Cut a piece of the Cajun Craze and Bronze Gilded Autumn Specialty Designer Series Paper 10cm x 14.4cm and glue this to the card base.
- Cut a piece of Cajun Craze card stock to measure to measure 8.4cm x 12.8cm.
- Cut a piece of the patterned Gilded Autumn Specialty Designer Series Paper to measure 8cm x 12.4cm and glue this to the 8.4cm x 12.8cm piece of Cajun Craze card stock.
- Cut a 13cm piece of the copper ribbon from the Basket Weave and Metallic Ribbon Combo pack and secure it to the bottom third of the patterned DSP layer with Tear n Tape at the back.
- Cut a pice of Very Vanilla card stock to measure 2.5cm x 12cm. Stamp the Thank you sentiment in Cajun Craze. Punch out each end with the Lovely Labels Pick a Punch.
- Secure the sentiment layer over the top of the ribbon using Dimensionals.
- On a piece of Very Vanilla card stock stamp the Acorn outline in Early Espresso ink then stamp with stamped off Early Espresso ink to fill the image. Stamp the outline of the maple leaf twice with Cajun Craze ink then fill with stamped off Cajun Craze ink. Punch these three elements out using the coordinating punches from the Autumn Punch Pack. Secure these to either side of the sentiment using Dimensionals.
- Tie another pice of the Copper Ribbon in a bow on the left hand side of the sentiment.
- Pop the patterned DSP layer up on the card front using dimensionals.
For the card centre
- Cut a piece of Very Vanilla card stock to measure 10cm x 14.4cm
- Stamp the sentiment in Early Espresso in the centre of the card stock.
- Cut a piece of the striped Gilded Autumn DSP to measure 1cm x 14.4cm. Glue to the bottom of the Very Vanilla card stock.
- On a piece of Very Vanilla card stock stamp the Acorn outline in Early Espresso ink then stamp with stamped off Early Espresso ink to fill the image. Punch out with the coordinating punch and glue to the bottom right side on top of the DSP.
- Glue this layer to the card centre
Make sure that you hop around each persons blog to see their fantastic creations!
Next up on the blog hop is the very talented Stacey Marsh!
Make sure you hit the next blog button to go to her blog!
Thank you for visiting my blog today - you are appreciated!