Hello and welcome to my crew post for Colour INKspiration #83!
How gorgeous is the inspiration photo. Wouldn't you feel refreshed after spending the night in that space! Just a stunning room.
I had many ideas for this challenge.....as usual! I decided to use the Plaid Tidings Designer Series Paper with the Bumblebee Card Stock and it just came to me when I picked up the Label Me Lovely Punch for the Dressed To Impress sentiment. The little flower sprays in this stamp set are very sweet.
- Start with a Bumblebee card base measuring 21cm x 14.9cm. Scored and folded in half.
- Cut a piece of Bumblebee Card Stock to measure 10cm x 14.4cm for the matt.
- Then cut another piece of Bumblebee Card Stock to measure 9.7cm x 14.1cm and run this through your die cutting machine with the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder.
- Cut the piece of the Plaid Tidings DSP to measure 9.7cm x 6.5cm.
- Cut a piece of Bumblebee Card Stock to measure 9.7cm x 4cm . Use the Ornate border die to create the pretty edge on each 9.7cm side. Cut this piece of card stock in half so that both pieces have the border on the side. Glue both of these pieces to the 9.7cm sides of the DSP.
- Stamp the sentiment in Memento™ Tuxedo Black ink on a piece of Whisper White card stock measuring 8cm x 8cm. Punch out with the Label Me lovely Punch.
- On a scrap pice of Whisper White card stock stamp the two flowers in Memento™ Tuxedo Black ink. Colour the flowers in with the Bumblebee Stampin' Write Marker and the leaves in with the Mossy Meadow Blends. Fussy cut both these images.
- Tie a piece of the Linen Thread in a bow around the left side of the DSP/Ornate Border. Secure at the back with Tear n' Tape.
- Pop the DSP/Ornate Border layer up on the front of the Tasteful Textile embossed layer with Dimensionals. Glue this to the matt layer.
- Use Dimensionals to pop the layers up on the card base.
- Secure the sentiment layer to the front of the DSP using DImensionals and then the flowers with more Dimensionals ( I have used a lot of Dimensionals for this project - you can layer as you wish just using glue).
I hope you have enjoyed my project for this challenge!
I really enjoyed creating with this colour palette. Bumblebee is such a beautiful colour to work with.
I hope that you are going well at this time. So many of my friends are in strict lockdown in Victoria.
Wherever you are in the world I wish you well - take good care!
Post a Comment