Hello and welcome to my blog post for Colour INKspiration #84!
Another great inspiration photo for this challenge! I love the beautiful colours in this image.
So many ideas ran through my head for this colour challenges. I wanted to challenge myself to create something that I have not done before. I settled on the floating frame technique with a twist. Read on to see how this was created.
- Start with a Rich Razzleberry card base measuring 21cm x 14.9cm scored and folded in half.
- Cut a piece of Whisper White card stock to measure 10cm x 14.3cm.
- Cut a piece of Vellum to measure 10cm x 14.3cm.
- On Whisper White card stock stamp the leaves and bud branches in Garden Green, Just Jade, Magenta Madness and Roccoco Rose ink. You can decide what colour to use for each image. After stamping the images die cut using the coordinating die from the Forever Flourishing Dies.
- Arrange these around the edge of the 10cm x 14.3cm Whisper White card stock. Place Press n' Seal (you can purchase this online) over the top of the die cuts and make sure that they are all sealed to the Press n' Seal. Flip this over and apply DImensionals to the back of each die cut. Remove the Dimensional backing and place back over the top of the Whisper White adhering the Dimensionals.Trim the die cuts hanging over the Whisper White card stock. Glue this to the card base.
- Stamp the sentiment from the Forever Fern Stamp set in Versamark™ ink in the centre of the Vellum piece. Sprinkle with Gold Embossing Powder and set with the heat tool.
- Using a very small amount of glue on each die cut using a sponge to apply glue then adhere the Vellum sentiment layer over the top.
I hope you have enjoyed reading how this card came together. I love the look of the Vellum over these colours and how it softens the card. Perfect for a Wedding or Engagement card.
I hope you and your fiends and family are keeping well at the moment. This virus has certainly changed the world we live in. I hope you are reaching out to family and friends and keeping in touch in the new way of things.
Thank you for visiting my blog - you are appreciated!
Post a Comment