Hello and welcome to my Social Stamping Blog Host!
Thanks to the amazing Kelly Kent for this opportunity to join with other amazing demonstrators to bring you some great creativity. I know you will love every post!
The theme for this Blog post is "Hello"!
I have had A Little Lace stamp set for a while and this is the perfect opportunity to showcase its versatility. I have chosen this set for the sweet sentiment that reads "Just a little note to say HELLO".
I have been on a bit of a gingham roll for a few weeks now and truly enjoy creating with this pretty Designer Series Paper. The new Ornate Borders Dies will be available for customers to purchase next month and these dies are just amazing and the perfect addition to any gingham you use on your card.
- Cut a card base of Pool Party Card Stock to measure 21cm x 14.9cm. Score and fold in half.
- Cut another piece of Pool Party Card Stock to measure 10cm x 14.4 cm for your Pool Party matt layer.
- Cut a piece of Whisper White card stock to measure 8.5cm x 14.4cm for your white lace edged layer.
- Cut the Pool Party DSP gingham to measure 6.5cm x 14.4cm.
- Cut a piece of Whisper White card stock to measure 7cm x 7cm. Stamp the floral image from the A Little Lace stamp sent in Pool Party on this piece and die cut with the second largest Stitched Circle die.
- Place the lace edge die from the Ornate Border Dies on the very edge of the 14.4cm side of your Whisper White lace edged layer and die cut. Repeat on the other side of the Whisper White layer.
- Glue the Gingham DSP to this layer and then glue this to your matt layer of Pool Party. Then glue these layers to the Pool Party card base and set aside to dry.
- Cut a 10cm x 2cm piece of Pool Party card stock and rub with the embossing buddy.
- Using Versamark ™ink stamp the sentiment on the small piece of Pool Party card stock. Sprinkle White embossing powder over the top and set with the heat tool.
- Cut this down using your Stampin' Trimmer.
- Pop the floral Stitched Shape up on dimensionals on the DSP layer.
- Glue the sentiment to the base of the stitched circle layer. I did not secure with mini dimensionals but you could if you prefer.
I hope you like this card. It was great to be distracted from social isolation this week
in my craft room. I have missed my ladies who attend my classes this week.
Make sure you hit the next button to visit Mandy Depiazzi for her amazing blog post!
Or click here for a list of participants
Many thanks to Kelly Kent for organising this blog host!
I hope you, your family, your friends and your community stay well!
Thank you for visiting, you are greatly appreciated.