Hello and welcome to the June Stampers Showcase Blog Hop!
This month we have a lovely theme
I love the thought of Summertime florals especially as we are in the middle of winter here in Australia. I have chosen a sunny colour palette for my card to bring some sunshine into my creation. I have used the Hand - Penned bundle as it is a perfect summertime flower stamp set.
- Start with a Basic White card base measuring 21cm x 14.9cm scored and folded in half
- Cut another piece of Basic White card stock to measure 14.3cm x 10cm for a mat layer
- Cut another piece of Basic White card stock to measure 9.8cm x 14.1cm and emboss this with the Pretty Flowers Embossing Folder. Glue this to the mat layer
- Cut another piece of Basic White card stock to measure 7cm x 10cm for the layer on top of the Bumblebee layer
- Cut a piece of Bumblebee card stock to measure 8.5cm x10.5cm and use the scallop die on the long side to create decorative edge
- Stamp the floral image on a piece of Basic White card stock in Gray Granite ink. Colour the image in with Old Olive, Daffodil Delight and Mango Melody Stampin' Blends. Die cut this image then secure floral die cut image to the 7cm x 10cm piece of Basic White card stock using Dimensionals. Glue this to the Bumblebee decorative edge layer
- Stamp the sentiment from the Sweet as a Peach stamp set in Bumblebee on a piece Basic White card stock die cut with the coordinating die from the Sweet as a Peach Bundle. Or trim with your paper snips. Any small to medium sentiment would work
- Run a length of the Gingham Bumblebee ribbon around the centre of the card securing at the back with Stampin' Seal+. Then run a piece of the White Twine on the top of this securing in the same way. Tie another small length of twine in a bow on the right hand side of card
- Use Dimensionals to secure the Bumblebee and floral layer to the top of the Ribbon
- Use Mini Dimensionals to secure the sentiment to the right hand side of the flower
- Use a Glue Dot to secure the sweet little Bee to the top left hand side of the card
My very talented friend Annette Ball is up next. Please click on the next blog button below to go to her blog post. I am sure that she has something wonderful to share with you for this months theme!
Thank you so much for visiting my blog today....You are appreciated!