Hello and welcome to another Around the World on Wednesday Blog Hop!
Each month a group of demonstrators from all around the globe get together and create projects with a theme to inspire you!
This month the theme is Step it Up!
I love this theme and have put as much detail into a simple card as I can. This way it can be recreated very simply or "stepped up" as I have done. I have used the Sweet as a Peach stamp set and coordinating dies.
- Start with a Sahara Sand card base measuring 29.7 x 10.5cm scored and folded in half
- Cut a piece of Basic White card stock to measure 10.2cm x 14.5cm
- Cut a piece of the DSP to measure 10cm x 13.8. Use the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder to emboss the DSP
- Cut a piece of Basic White card stock to measure 10cm x 4cm. Use the edge of one of the ornate layers dies to create the decorative edge as shown in the image above. Glue this to the base of the 10.2cm x 14.5cm piece of Basic White card stock. Then glue the DSP layer at the top of the Basic White layer
- Run a piece of the Pale Papaya and White Woven Ribbon across the centre of these layers securing at the back with Stampin Seal +. Then run a length of White Twine on top of the ribbon securing the same way
- Glue the top layers to the card base
- Cut a scalloped rectangle from the Stitched So Sweetly dies in Basic White card stock
- Stamp the leaves image in Pear Pizzaz on the scalloped rectangle
- Stamp the peaches in Pale Papaya on Basic White card stock and die cut using the coordinating dies. Pop these three peaches up on Dimensionals and secure to the stem on the scalloped rectangle. Pop this up on Dimensionals and secure to the card frontStamp the sentiment in Gray Granite ink on Basic White card stock and die cut using the coordinating die. Pop up on mini Dimensionals and secure to the right hand side of the bottom right of the scalloped rectangle
- Tie a bow using White Twine on the right hand side of the scalloped rectangle and secure a Bumblebee Trinket to the knot of the bow with a Glue Dot
- For the card insert below, I started with a Basic White piece of card stock measuring 14.3cm x 10cm. I have stamped the sentiment in Gray Granite. The flowers in Pale Papaya, flower centres in Calypso Coral and leaves in Pear Pizzaz
Up next on our Around the World on Wednesday Blog Hop is the amazing Rochelle Laird-Smith. Make sure that you click on the next button below to head to her blog post. I can't wait to see what she has created with the Step it Up theme this month.
Here is the list of this months participants
Have a creative week lovely people!