Hello and welcome to another Colour INKspiration Crew Blog Post!
The crew have some gorgeous projects for you for this challenge. Make sure that you head to our Facebook page to check out the crews projects there! We would love for you to join us for this and future challenges.
It's so easy. Firstly, get some INKspiration by checking out all of the creations of the Colour INKspiration Crew in the challenge album on our Facebook page. Then you have 12 days from today to make and upload your creation to the Facebook Colour INKspiration Group. You don't have to have a blog to participate but if you do you can link back to your post. Make sure you use all of the challenge colours. You can also use neutrals such as Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Sahara Sand and Basic Black as well as Metallics.
Not a member of the Colour INKspiration Facebook group yet? Just click here and ask to join Colour INKspiration, add the group to your favourites and share it with your crafty friends so they can join in the fun too. Make sure that you answer the joining questions. We can't wait to see what you create with these gorgeous colours.
This month we have a very pretty image to inspire us with gorgeous colours.
I wanted to make an Australian themed Easter card to send to someone special. I chose to use the Kangaroo from Kangaroo & Co stamp set and have her pouch overflowing with Easter eggs. The Easter eggs are from the Arrange A Wreath bundle as is the Sentiment. The die used for the sentiment is from the Messges Dies in the Mini Catalogue.
- Start with a Melon Mambo card base measuring 21cm x 14.9cm scored and fold in half
- Cut another piece of Melon Mambo card stock to measure 10cm x 14.3cm. Stamp this piece with the eggs from the Arrange A Wreath stamp set in Melon Mambo
- Tie a piece of the Blushing Bride Twine around the centre of the matt layer twice and secure at the back with Tear n Tape. Tie another piece in a bow on the right hand side of the card front
- Die cut the Scalloped Rectangle in Basic White card stock
- Stamp the Kangaroo in Crumb cake in and Die cut with the coordinating Kangaroo Die. Colour with Crumb Cake Stampin' Blends
- Stamp the eggs in Granny Apple Green, Melon Mambo and Flirty Flamingo ink and die cut with the coordinating die from the Wreath Builder Dies
- Adhere the kangaroo to the Scalloped Rectangle using Dimensionals and then the eggs with Dimensionals and glue
- Stamp the sentiment in Versamark™, then sprinkle with White Embossing Powder and set with the Heat Tool. Die cut with the Messages Dies and adhere to the scalloped rectangle using glue
Thank you so much for visiting my blog today. I hope that I have inspired you and that you are planning on creating for Easter this year.