Hello and welcome to my blog post for CI #89!
A lovely photo that reminds me of an Australia Christmas for this challenge! I would love this sitting at my front door for Christmas. Well all year round for that matter!
I recently purchased the "A Merry Hello" hostess stamp set and couldn't create with it quickly enough as it is really sweet!
- Start with a Shaded Spruce card base measuring 21cm x 14.8cm scored and folded in half
- Cut another piece of Shaded Spruce to measure 10cm x 14.3cm. Run this piece through the Stampin' Cut & Emboss machine with the Wrapped in Texture Embossing folder with the spots grouped in fours.
- Glue this to the front of the card base.
- Using the Stitched Rectangle dies cut one piece of Just Jade card stock using the 6.5cm x 10cm die
- Cut a piece of Gray Granite cards stock to measure 9.5cm x 6cm. Glue this to the Just Jade piece.
- Using the Stitched Rectangle dies cut a piece of Whisper White card stock with the 9cm x 5.5cm die.
- On the Whisper White die cut shape stamp the bottom of the stocking in Poppy Parade ink and the top in Shaded Spruce. Filling the dots in on the top of the stocking with Poppy Parade ink.
- Colour the bottom of your stocking with Poppy Parade Stampin' Blends.
- Glue this layer onto the Gray Granite layer
- Stamp the sentiment in Shaded Spruce on a small piece of Whisper White card stock to measure 4.5cm x 1cm. Use your paper snips to banner the ends.
- Lay two 10cm lengths of the Poppy Parade ribbon down centrally on your card base secure with Tear & Tape. Cut the ends on an angle.
- Pop the three layers with the stocking at the top up on dimensionals and secure to the front of the card.
- Pop the sentiment up on dimensionals and secure to the lower right hand side of the stocking.
I hope you like my stocking Christmas card. It was quick to colour and create with!
Below is a link to the other crew who have blogged their creations if you want to visit their posts and see their gorgeous creations!
The Joy to the World Paper Pumpkin™ is now available for customers to purchase. It is a one of a kind Paper Pumpkin™ kit is available while stocks last in Australia. It is available worldwide too! It will be a popular kit with beautiful sentiments and a wreath to decorate. Everything is included in the box from stamps, ink, adhesive, card bases to twine and die cut images and sentiments!
Who wouldn't love to create elegant Christmas cards with this beautiful kit. Those that will receive this cards will just treasure them. It is sure to get you in the festive mood too.
Joy To The World Paper Pumpkin™ kit
AU $37 (plus P & H)
Item number 155876
You can click on the Joy to the World image below and go straight to my online store to purchase this kit or any other products you wish!
I hope you are creating for Christmas this year. Hand crafted gifts are just so special.
Thank you for visiting!
You are appreciated