Hello and welcome!
It is time for another Colour INKspiration Challenge and Crew post.
Have a look at the gorgeous inspiration picture for this challenge. Wouldn't you love to soak in that bath as you soak up that gorgeous luxe space!
For this challenge we have two of the beautiful 2020-2022 In Colours along with Basic Black and Whisper White. I could not wait to use this colour combination!
I am using the Healing Hugs stamp set for this card and I am showcasing the versatility of this stamp set by creating background that resembles Designer Series Paper. This is a good way to make a card quickly or if you don't wish to cut out stamped images.
- Cut a card base in Magenta Madness measuring 21cm x 14.9cm scored and folded in half.
- Cut out a matt layer in Basic Black to measure 10cm x 14.4cm
- Cut out piece of whisper white card stock to measure 9.7cm x 14.1cm.
- Stamp the rose images randomly in Magenta Madness ink and the leaves in Just Jade ink.
- Glue this layer to the Basic Black matt layer and allow to dry.
- Stamp the sentiment in Versamark™ink on a piece of Basic Black card stock. Sprinkle with White Embossing Powder and set with the heat tool. Cut out using a die from the Painted Labels Dies.
- Secure a piece of the Black Glittered Organdy Ribbon to the top third of the stamped piece and secure at the back with Tear n Tape.
- Use Black Dimensionals to secure the sentiment over the top of the ribbon
- Tie a bow with a piece of the Black Glittered Organdy Ribbon and secure to the left hand side of the sentiment. with Glue Dots.
- Pop the stamped layers up onto the Magenta Madness card base with Black Dimensionals.
Thank you for visiting my blog today!
I hope you are keeping well at this time. There are so many people struggling with our current situation. Make sure that you reach out and connect with people at this time. I am sure it will make a difference.
The 2020-2021 Annual Catalogue is out now!
If you would like a copy and don't have a demonstrator feel free to contact me for a FREE copy.
The August - December Mini Catalogues have just arrived at my door! My regular customers will be receiving their copy soon!